Do you like swimming? How often do you swim?
- Do you like swimming? How often do you swim?
- Should everyone learn swimming? Why?
- Is it difficult to learn how to swim?
- Is swimming very popular in China?
- Where do Chinese like to go swimming?
- What’s the difference between swimming in the pool and swimming in the sea?
- Do you prefer to swim in the sea or in a swimming pool?
- Do you think swimming should be taught in school?
- How do children learn to swim?
- What do you think are the benefits of swimming？
- Yes, I do. I learned how to swim when I was only in kindergarten. In summer, I go swimming about twice a week. However I don’t swim in winter as it is too cold.
- Yes of course. Because swimming is a life skill which can prevent people from drowning. In addition, swimming is a good sport which can help us to strengthen immune system and keep body shape.
- Well I think it differs from person to person. For some people, swimming is as easy as breathing. However there are also lots of people who are afraid of water and fail to acquire techniques of swimming even with guidances of coaches.
- Yes it is. Swimming is a popular sport especially in summer. You will find out that each swimming pool is full of people. Also, students of primary school have swimming classes once a week.
- For people living in costal cities such as Sanya and Qingdao, they prefer to swim in the sea. While for other people, swimming pools would be the first choice.
- Well the size of swimming pool is limited so if there are lots of people, it would be quite crowded. However, the water of indoor swimming pools is at constant temperature so you would not feel cold when swimming in winter. On contrary it is freezing to swim in the sea in winter.
- For me, I have no choice but to swim in a swimming pool because I am allergic to sea water. My skin will be red and I will feel itchy if I swim in sea. What a pity.
- Yes I do. Because swimming is a life skill which can prevent children from drowning. In addition, swimming is also a good sport which can help students to strengthen immune system. Actually in China, students of primary school have swimming classes once a week.
- Some children learn to swim in swimming pool by following the guidance of professional coaches. Also many parents are good at swimming, so they would teach their children by themselves.
- First of all, swimming is a life skill which can prevent people from drowning. In addition, it can help us to strengthen immune system, increase blood circulation, burn calories and keep body shape.