Do you think running is a good exercise? Why or why not?
- Where do you run?
- How often do you running?
- Do you think running is a good exercise? Why or why not?
- Are you running more than you did in the past?
- Usually I run on the playground of my university. I like to listen to music while running and I always got a sense of achievement after keeping running for more than 30 minutes.
- I run almost every day as well as it does not rain or snow. I started to do so ever since I became a university student. I usually run with my roommate Agnes and we will take part in the marathon match of our university next semester.
- Yes, I do. Running is an aerobic exercise which can help us to strengthen immune system, increase blood circulation, burn calories and keep body shape. Of course it may be difficult for a person to keep running for more than 15 minutes at the initial stage, but trust me you would find out the charm of running gradually.
- Yes I am. Actually I did not like running until I made friend with Agnes. Agnes likes running very much and she used to invite me to run with her. In this case, I became to be fond of running gradually and now I run for at least 15 minutes almost every day.