Do you think that traditional dancing will be popular in the future?Why or why not?
- Do you enjoy dancing?
- Has anyone ever taught you to dance?
- Does Chinese have any traditional dances?
- Do old people in China like the same kind of dancing as young people?
- Do you think that traditional dancing will be popular in the future?Why or why not?
- Yes, I took course to learn dancing in my childhood and I really enjoy dancing. But I don't dance quite often now because I'm very busy with study.
- Yes, I have learned Hip-Hop dance in a dance studio near my university. I also went to many performances back then and I could even make some money through dancing.
- China is famous for its many styles of traditional dances. It seems that every minority group has its own traditional style. To me, Mongolian traditional dancing is the most beautiful to watch.
- Among old people, I think the most popular form is square dancing. Basically every morning and evening, if you go to a park, you can see a lot of people dance together. Honestly, I don't get why they like it, but they just seem to really enjoy themselves. On the other hand, young people like me like locking, popping and some other kinds of Hip-Hop dance.
- The major fascination with traditional dancing is the preservation of cultures and traditions. There may always be specialists who world like to study these practices, but I don’t think that normal people will continue to perform traditional dances very far in the future.